Thursday, February 18, 2010

fear of numbers

i do not like math. i did once in elementary and i was pretty darn good with it.
but when numbers started mixing with letters (read: algebra), it just threw me off the deep end.

anyway, i say this because my class in public budgeting and finance is about to end in a week.
i postponed taking this class. the name itself gave me the shivers--a feeling of disgust and fear.

BUT (there's always a but)

i was kind of surprised how much i enjoyed it. once again, my husband is correct. he told me that i will probably end up liking this class because it's out of my comfort zone--and that's a good thing.

so as i finish my final paper on yolo county's health and human services department, i smile knowing that i learned a lot this past 8 weeks.

i can now decipher a public agency budget!

*bow*

1 comment:

  1. huwaw. ur a genius. and here i am having a hard time teaching my son 4th grade math o_O (read:fracions)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...